This message is from: "Sue Harrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi everyone...I am sorry I did not send condolances on the loss of the two
horses.  My mum passed away a week ago and I have had a very stressful time.
She had Altzimers and was almost 90 years old.  She had been in the nursing
home and was unaware of anything for some time.  Her death was expected but
still difficult to deal with.
Storm and I are getting along well.  I have been bridling him with a copper
roller snaffel bit. I have decided to lead him bridled as opposed to the
lead line.  He helps by carring the reins in his mouth (:
Well  so long for now then, Sue in N.B. (Desert Storm's mum)

  • [no subject] Sue Harrison
    • Re: Denise Delgado