This message is from: "Pasqual, Patricia A" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

What an absolutely red letter week!

I have been looking for a trailer for quite a while, and was a bit shocked by
some of the prices I have been seeing for used (like a 1984 Trailet for
$4600!)  As I did my research I came across the Equispirit brand and their
very good website, and really like their philosophy (trailers built with the
horse in mind, and also considering the typical trailering person (read:
female)).  They also had an abundance of safety information on their site.  So
I contacted them, and what do they have on hand but a trailer made for horse
and cart (someone decided after it was built that they wanted it as a
gooseneck).  So I am getting a very good deal on the perfect trailer, and my
husband is the one who said go for it.  Now I can get to club drives,
competitions, and go to good driving/riding places all on my own if I have
to.

My new cart will be at the MN Horse Expo this w/e, the carriage maker is using
it for his demo, then it is mine to take home.  Expo should be great, will be
there on Friday for fun, and Sat to help at the Fjord booth,

And finally, I am going to Vivian's clinic in June; frequent flier miles get
me there, and I get to absorb myself in all  things driving.  I just wish Elph
could go too.

Lucky, lucky me.  After being out of everything last year for health reasons,
I am diving in!

Tish and Elph, in heartbreakingly beautiful springtime Minneapolis

[demime 0.99c.8 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
Blank Bkgrd.gif]