This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ok,  I am so tired of waiting on Tone' to foal. She is once again at 12
months from the last possible breeding date. Her first foal two years ago
went 12 months and 6 days. She was only bred one day that time. This time we
had her in with the stallion her entire heat.
She is slowly bagging up and she looks ever so ready in all other aspects.
She has no wax at all and her bag is probably only 1/2 full, starting to get
there though.

I know, I'm gonna end up missing it if she doesn't hurry. We are all getting
tired of shift sleep.  LOL.  We don't have foaling stalls here, just  a
temporary panel corral outside the house with spotlights shining on her. We
have a great view from the dining room.

Oh well, I just wanted some sympathy  LOL

PS we still have our 13 year old Fjord mare Opal for sale for $2900 if anyone
is interested, The market is down in the Northwest and I really want a great
home for her.

Michele Noonan
STevensville, MT