This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Do you still have Buliwyf?  I looked him up on the pedigree site to see if
you still have him, still a stallion?  Doesn't that make THREE stallions?
LOL.  Just wondering..I couldn't see him in the picture on the pedigree
site. it was too dark,I'm curious what he looks like!

Jean in sunny Fairbanks, Alaska, 50 degrees and the horses finally have a
"dry" spot to lie down....muddy enough to get all muddy tho.  The corral is
slowly getting thawed out, water still running through but there is hope...

.>TUF Reba had a filly x Anvil's Buliwyf last week and TUF Kari had a colt
this
>week by the same stallion.

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska