This message is from: Michael H Melbye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks to those who responded to us on and off the list.  Rinska and
filly are both doing great!  They are settling right in and are well on
their way to being part of our family.  The vet called with the blood
work results and gave baby a clean bill of health, so we have taken her
off of the antibiotics.  Looks like we are going to have a happy ending.
By the way, the filly has a reddish face, reddish dorsal stripe, reddish
points above her eyes, and red curls in her mane and tail but has black
way down deep in the mane and at the tip of the tail so she is probably a
brown dun.

We're looking for a name for the filly.  Does anyone know the Norwegian
word for "in transport" or "moving" or something like that?

Michael Melbye
15411 Tubbs Rd. E.
Buckley, WA  98321
[360] 897-8212