This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello everyone,

We have two mares available for sale.  We are doing some major downsizing due
to my work with the UEF.

<A
HREF="http://www.nfhr.com/ponyweb/ponyweb.cgi?horse=2146&HorseName=FC%20Gwendellin&Page=1&Sort=0";>FC
 GWENDELLIN</A>   PDC-K-1227-M

6 year old white dun mare out of Lin and by Modellin.  14.1 Gwen is
professionally trained to ride and drive, handles beautifully, has an amazing
presence.  She had a gorgeous foal last spring, and is currently bred for a
fall foal.  $8500.

<A
HREF="http://www.nfhr.com/ponyweb/ponyweb.cgi?horse=4848&HorseName=Renate&Page=1&Sort=0";>RENATE
 2348-B</A> GB-H-1601-M

Out of Seira and by Holtar. 9 year old brown dun mare.  13.3 Renate has had
fundamental training under saddle and with ground driving, although used
primarily as a broodmare.  Her last filly was a red dun.  Renate was abused
by her last owner and still can be timid.  She responds very well with
females.  $2500.

Please email or call for details, thanks!

Lynda and Daniel
Bailey's Norwegian Fjords
Quality Fjords--Equine Transportation--Hand-braided Tack & Accessories
White Cloud, MI
231-689-9902
FAX: 775-383-6813
[EMAIL PROTECTED]