This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The PMU Fjord crosses from the Dude Ranch near Sisters, OR are the same group
that my Drifter came from.  They were great people and had a tremendous
number of draft crosses when I purchased him in November.  I have only spoken
to them once since then so I don't know what types they have left but at that
time, they had quite a few Fjord crosses for me to choose from.  My friend
and I were impressed with the quality and temperament of the animals.  They
were being well cared for and the lady who took me around had even named many
of them.  She obviously really cared about their well being.  I don't think
you would go wrong if anyone was interested in one of these crosses.

Cheryl Hill
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>From Amy Evers' post:
This year we are also having some
good saddle horses and also several PMU foals (originally out of Canada) from

a dude ranch near Sisters.