This message is from: "windago" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello all.

We had the vet out last week for spring shots and received the bill today.  I
know previously there was a posting about WN vaccine prices.  Our vet charged
$20 for the initial/booster shot.

Worked with our Fjord Ben today.  Was working on halter class stuff, (walk to
the judge and trot away).  Well he walks just fine, but when asking for a trot
away, it is like pulling on a 900 pounds of dead weight  (this is an estimate
as I do not know how much he weighs).  When I would "toss" the end of the lead
rope at his sides to encourage forward movement, he would jump sideways.  Any
suggestions?

I just want all of you to know how wonderful it is to have a place to learn
more about the wonderful world of Fjords!!!   Thank you for having such a nice
group of people willing to share their knowledge and heartaches with.  I used
to subscribe to a message board where all the talk was about who was psycho
and who was this or that............no real information was passed along and
it just wasted  your time trying to find the valuable information IF THERE WAS
ANY.

THANK YOU again for being just nice people.

Teresa