This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        My almost 2 year old Fjord Willow had a reaction to her shots
this year. And I had broken them into 2 visits 3 weeks apart. After the
first set (not strangles) the next day she couldn't lift her head high
enough to peek over the stall door, which she always does. I noticed she
was lying down a lot throughout the day, unusual for her. I kept an eye
on her and even came back from a "maple syrup party" to make sure she was
still eating and not getting worse. By the 3rd day she was normal again.
My vet says to pre-bute them but  last year the shots didn't bother her.
        Valerie