This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 06:29 AM 4/11/2003 -0400, you wrote:
This message is from: "Reena Giola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

How often does the Herald (sp?) print?   I am Finally an official member and
am still anxiously waiting to receive my first copy!!

The Herald is a Quarterly Reena. There is one in the mail on its way to you right now. Some people have received theirs already but they do get sent out bulk rate so they can take some time to get delivered. They are sent from the Seattle area so the people on the East coast get them a bit latter than the west coast.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
PO Box 685
Webster, NY  14580-0685

Voice 585-872-4114
FAX 585-787-0497