This message is from: "The Mercers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Good morning everyone!

It's a sunny and beautiful spring day here in eastern Washington State.
What am I doing in the office?!!

I'm interested in knowing how you haul both your horses(s) and
carts/wagons.  All in the trailer or trailer and some type of truck or ?

Also, given the choice of all of the trailering formats available -
bumper pull, standard goose neck, living quarters gooseneck, camper and
bumper pull - what do you prefer and if there's a brand you prefer -
why?

I'm trying to decide exactly what I want to do.

The horses are sure feeling their oats right now!  Spring is in the air
AND in their blood!  :-)

Have a great day!

Taffy Mercer