This message is from: SUSAN GIARGIARI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Peg and Doug......you are in our thoughts and prayers......and Sadie too.....we
know how hard it is to loose a foal......thank god you were able to save
Sadie.....we were not so lucky with our mare SF Sunday......it has been a few
years now and time does lessen the pain.....for Dick...it took the wind right
out of his sails.....he is just starting to have the desire to want to be with
the horses and having fun....Sunday was his girl......Sadie will come home safe
 and life on the farm will go on......and yes as someone said
previously......every birth is a miracle!!  And we are very thankful for all
the other births we have witnessed that have truly been miracles!  Take care!
Sue and Dick