This message is from: "Nancy Blauers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Everyone,
Down here in sunny, swampy ,chock full o' mosqitos (and other small and highly unpleasant little buggers-ie fire ants and no see ums) Florida, my vet recomends that we vaccinate for West Nile every 3 to 4 months. I gave my Fjord Mischa her booster back in January (vet fee $25) and she had a little bit of swelling which was gone in a few days. She's due soon- I'll write back if she has any swelling again. I'm thinking of buying an Austrailian saddle to ride my fjord with- does anyone have anything to say- pros and cons about these saddles and Fjords? Thanks! I've been working with Mischa on her "kicking habit", thanks to all you folks who wrote to me with your suggestions! I really appreciate your help! I guess too, that since she is bred, she might be a little bit more sensitive to strange horses appproaching her. Other than that she has been perfect- I've been such a trail sissy for years and "Mischa" has given me so much confidence that I actually galloped her with a small group of friends out on the trail! We had a great time and the word "whoa" actually meant something!
Have a great day !
Nancy
Geneva, Florida