This message is from: Bonnie Liermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Taffy>  I have a question that maybe you can help me with.  I was
wondering how big of prey will a hawk take?  The reason I want to know
is that I have been hearing of dogs being taken by hawks and eagles.
The ones I know about are about 5 pound dogs - I was wondering if that
was common and if it's just dogs about that size, or would 12 lb dogs be
in trouble too.  To make this Fjord related, my gelding Bergen confided
to me that he would like to me get another rat terrier puppy.
Just wondering if you would know . . .

thanks.

bonnie in WI