This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello everyone,

It looks like we are going to be having a lot of people at the auction, this
is great!  So far, we have confirmed serious bidders for Skyview Henry, A. S.
 Rinska, Haakon and Donder, Grabbson, Annika (we believe), plus Vicktor and
some of the youngsters and mares.  It looks like there is going to be a lot
of interest in the imported mare, Guri, and another mare, Gjoi.  Some people
are waiting to see the Fjords to choose which one they are most interested in.

The UEF has plans currently on bidding on Tekla (the crippled mare) and
possibly the mare, Lucky, as we have not heard much feedback concerning
either mare unless, of course, there are interested bidders in these two
girls we are not aware of.   We will also be bidding on Skyview Henry for
another farm, which has nothing to do with the UEF.  Otherwise, hopefully we
can just watch Fjord people purchasing their new Fjords!

Dan will be at the auction representing the UEF and of course, Bailey's
Fjords.  He will be wearing a red bandana and sitting with Helen and Mike
from Meadow Lark Farm.  I get to hold down the farm!

Take care,

Lynda and Daniel
Bailey's Norwegian Fjords
Quality Fjords--Equine Transportation--Hand-braided Tack & Accessories
White Cloud, MI
231-689-9902
FAX: 775-383-6813
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.hometown.aol.com/baileysfjords

United Equine Foundation
http://www.unitedequinefoundation.org/homepage.htm

Lynda C. Welch
President, PMU and Breed Specific Division
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

UEF Fjord rescue email group: [EMAIL PROTECTED]