This message is from: Cynthia Madden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jean,
I can't tell you about reactions, though I don't think
there has been much. Probably Steve White can tell
you. He had a lot of experience with West Nile last
year back in Nebraska because no one thought it would
get there so soon and there were so many unvaccinated
horses.

I haven't worried much about it up here on my desert
mesa though 6 miles west of me in the Rio Grande
valley it is taken very seriously. However, we have
all vaccinated our horses just in case and/or because
we take them to activities in area with mosquitoes.

To vaccinate is insurance and the decison is - do you
want to take the chance? Horses who contract WNV are
expensive and time consuming to care for.

=====
Cynthia Madden
Las Cruces, NM
[EMAIL PROTECTED]