This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Freedom Hills Therapeutic Riding Program is having a two day benefit
Ride/Drive at Fair Hill Natural Resource Center in Fair Hill MD.
  Dates are May 16, 17 and 18 also there will also be a L1A Parelli Workshop
on  Friday and Saturday for any interested. Email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED],com
if you
would like a registration/info packet or more info. Sad to say I will need
your snail mail address as I am still making friends with the computer.
   This is one of two big fundraisers we hold each year which enables us to
offer low/no cost therapy to the "challenged" and not so challenged people of
our area.
   Please forward this to any trail riders or drivers you know. Nina and
Frodo will both be there as well as me (not like any of us have a choice....
ha ha).
                 Robyn in MD