This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Cynthia, is this the new "Cool training tool" they have vbreen discussing
on the CD-L?  Can lyou give us more details?
Is it just sliding side reins made out of bungee, or does it have hte
"breeching" connection ?

Jean in sunny Fairbanks, Alaska, 25 degrees F

>This message is from: Cynthia Madden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>As you may remember, Jeff Morse did a clinic for our
>club last month. He recommended using his version of
>sliding side reins made with bungy cord on Tank for a
>few sessions and I have to say that the results are
>slightly short of miraculous.
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]