From: "Bonnie Liermann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "fjord digest" <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 05:02 PM
Subject: soldiers

This message is from: Bonnie Liermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Debby:  I didn't know your husband was in the military.  I will
remember to pray for him and the other soldiers.  And you too -- it must
be tough on you.  Thank you for you and your familys' sacrifice for our
country.
God Bless America.

bonnie in WI