This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 3/19/2003 2:44:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, RkyMtnTrls
writes:

> This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Hello, all -
>
> I'm thinking of a new fjord cartoon - need to get an idea of the traditional
> norwegian clothing - for a rider, or warrior, heck even a maiden (medieval or
> the like?)  Having no luck finding this rather vague search on the internet -
> problem is, I don't know how to phrase it!   :-)
>
> If anyone could give me some tips - would greatly
> appreciate it!
> Sher

Hey Sher,

Try "Norse" "clothing" and whatever century you're after (example: "10th
century") on someplace like ask Jeeves or Google.  The only picutres I'm aware
of are in books, I can suggest a good title if you like, but I haven't gone
looking on the net, either.

Shawna