This message is from: M Korose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi LIst
Just an opinion for the person loking at trailers.  I
really like stock trailers, especially for the Fjords.
 My biggest Fjord (and first) was hauled in my old
2-horse (Thorobred) and used to try and scoot under
the butt bar.  In a stock trailer, the horses
(usually) get to choose how they travel and I have
found that there are individual (horse-type)
preferences.  I like to let them choose if I can.
Also, almost all get to enter and EXIT facing forward.
 This has meant that we have never (with 8 horses and
hauling others once in awhile) (Knock on wood here
that we continue) had a horse more than just
momentarily hesitate to get in or out.  We have a
small 14' and goose 20' stocks and (carriages aside)
never will have any other type.  Been to the dressage
shows, the fancy carriage shows, trail rides
etc...etc.
Look into it, prices are better and you can also haul
the lawntractor to the lawntractor vet if needed.

Marsha in VA
http://platinum.yahoo.com