This message is from: "ruth bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We have for sale a very promising team of 2-year old geldings, "Duke" and
"Dewey," half-brothers by A2Z Thorson, that have been fondly imprinted since
birth and gently trained by Gene for driving.

"Duke of Url" is a Rokida's Niklaus (GR CH) grandson and "Honi Dew" is of
Dustin lineage. These two youngsters have been schooled to work together
beautifully. Sold ONLY as a team.

We also have a very feminine and friendly yearling filly with black stockings
for sale.. 2nd place at Libby. "Honi Bunn" can be seen at our site..
http://www.libby.org/~bushnell

We are located alongside the Idaho Panhandle, 17 miles east of Bonners Ferry,
Idaho, and are 35 mi. west of Libby, MT
406-295-5050

Ruthie, nw mt