This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello listers!
This is to announce that Rokida's Draugen now resides at Jon & Mary Ofjord's
North Coast Fjords near Grand Marais, Minnesota!  This is a beautiful
facility, with pastures stretching down toward Lake Superior.  Many of you
know Jon & Mary from this list, Blue Earth and other horse events.  Jon &
Mary board horses as well as work with their four other fjords, including
Draugen's full sister Vedas.  I visited Draugen there and we took a
delightful 3-hour trail ride, as well as practiced a sulky hitch and did a
little draft pulling.  Fun, despite the cold!  You should ask them about the
spectacular Gypsy Vanner that boards there!

Draugen was bred by Ron & Kit Davis.  He is still on the Rokida web site
sales list, so if you are curious to see Draugen, check him out!
www.cpinternet.com/~rkdfjord
There are many photos to see if you click on the thumbnail photo.

This sale was a good example of the benefits of this list!  I posted Draugen
for sale, included his website address, and immediately had several replies
and friendly encouraging comments.  Thanks to all!
Ann Sigford in Cloquet MN