This message is from: Ingrid Ivic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello all...interesting reading lately about certain breeds of dogs...

        ...Well, I've been busy since the holidays...and our Fjords haven't
worked much since then...but hey, THEY aren't complaining.

        Alright...here's my "AD", as it were----

        I finally have an updated website up (hope all the links are working),
with my most requested items. It seems my original saddle pads will
continue to have a terrific future, both the All-purpose and the
Dressage...as well as several shirts.

        My embroidered designs for apparel are in full color!! There's even
(what I call) the "Potato Chip" Tee, with that certain well-known
analogy "...You can't have just one!" It show the many shades of Dun
colors that Fjords come in. (some fairly large embroideries too...5-1/2"
x 8-1/4")

        For the time being I have Tees, Sweats, Jackets, Dresses, Tanks, Denim
Shirts...Saddle Pads and a few other "Fjord-Based" goodies.

        Please take a "look-see", and tell me what you think. Happy for the
feedback. Here are my links:

        www.fullmoonfarm.us

        www.stores.ebay.com/faithfulfamiliars

        I thank you for letting me share!
        Ingrid Ivic
        Faithful Familiars (and Full Moon Farm)
        Columbia Station, Ohio
        *stay tuned for new foals in early June...I can
        hardly wait! We're expecting 2 NEWBIES this year...whoohoo!

[demime 0.99c.8 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
iivic.vcf]