This message is from: Janet McNally <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I forgot to add my 2 cents about the border collie biting
tires.  Yes, that is another breed that has more biters than
many.  The BC is a working dog, bred to stalk and chase.
I've been lucky and owned some very sweet dogs, but have met
plenty of bc's who are quick to defend their space.

re: chasing cars, I have a rule with bc puppies, I never let
them run along side our wheels.  They -always- ride. I've
Never had a bc grow up that thinks it should chase a car,
they think cars are for riding in.  Of course that means
whenever a visitor leaves their door open,  our dogs jump
in, mud and all.

Janet