This message is from: "ruth bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Tell us about the arena, please.
>     Gail

The training area is 70 wide and 152 ft long and it additionally has a 14x18
tack and hitch on end, plus it has an 18 ft x 152' wing on the side for ten
8x16 ' stalls and an 8ft wide alley full length). It is a free span roof
system, no posts inside, and has a 13 ft ceiling. It will be sheeted totally
with galvanized roof and sides..... stop by and take a look ! =)))

We're hoping to take Fjords, and their owners, in for driving and riding
training. We have a two mile loop for driving and unlimited trails in a
wilderness setting.

Thanks for asking =)))))

Ruthie

Bushwhacker Fjords