This message is from: "ruth bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi Everyone,
>
> For those of you who get the Starz Encore Group Westerns channel, the
> Evening of Dancing Horses is supposed to be shown sometime in March.
> Apparently, the "promotional spot" about the show has begun airing,
........We don't get the Westerns
> channel.  Thanks.
>
> Beth

We've been watching that particular commercial on the Westerns channel (is
there any other? =))) and are thrilled to see the GREAT looking Fjords on it
! Even one with a fancy zig-zag cut mane that looks terrific ! (the black is
left standard long, while the lighter hairs have been cut into diamond
points ^^^^^^ with the black as a pattern background.  (hard to describe).
Just one more good reason for buying a Fjord horse, so you can have a fancy
mane job =)))))

Ruthie, NW MT