This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello,
Really enjoyed Linda Lehnert's brief history of Rei Halsnaes.  I have a
danish imported mare who's grandsire is Rei Halsnaes. She's by <A
HREF="http://www.nfhr.com/ponyweb/ponyweb.cgi?horse=2432&HorseName=Malene&Page=1&Sort=0";>CAESAR

HALSNAES D-593</A> 1.pr I kl Elite, Rei Halsnaes' son.  She's out of <A
HREF="http://www.nfhr.com/ponyweb/ponyweb.cgi?horse=3176&HorseName=malene&Page=1&Sort=0";>MUDDI

STANSTORP D-7020</A> 1.pr.(by <A
HREF="http://www.nfhr.com/ponyweb/ponyweb.cgi?horse=2307&HorseName=malene&Page=1&Sort=0";>ASKOV
 N-1722 D-567</A> 2.pr I kl.2.gr X <A
HREF="http://www.nfhr.com/ponyweb/ponyweb.cgi?horse=3406&HorseName=malene&Page=1&Sort=0";>SASJA
 STANSTORP
D-5827</A> I kl.A + M )
 I didn't aquire her till her later years, but I believe she's done her line
proud, a time or two :)  I know she has given me TWO outstanding foals, (one
mare, one gelding) and I'm expecting another this July.  The July foal will
be for sale if anyone is interested in these lines. (Sire: <A
HREF="http://www.nfhr.com/ponyweb/ponyweb.cgi?horse=1512&ParentID=1512&Page=1&Sort=6";>DRAFN</A>
 )  The two
that I kept (out of same sire)  have wonderful personalities, lovely gaits,
and very nice conformation.  The total package as far as I'm concerned :)
Husband says I have to sell last years gelding too...but I'm finding it very
hard to part with him....he's just so perfect :)
Just thought I'd mention it while Rei Halsnaes bloodlines where being talked
about :)Thanks!

Aimee,
Days End Fjords,
Garland Maine.