This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 10:38 AM 2/23/2003 -0900, you wrote:
This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Mike May,
Are there going to be available supplements to the RECORD BOOK?

Yes. Volume 2 is being planned for printing in the spring of 2004 as of now. It will include all of the Evaluations that have been held (or will be held this year) since Volume 1 was printed.

And there
must have been photos taken of all horse evaluated, you (or someone else?)
must have at least the photos of those receiving reds and blue?

There are photos of them.

 Is there
any way of seeing some of these photos, especially of the Fjords in
Hamlett's herd that were evaluated in the 2002 Galena evaluation?  Do you
have these photos?

Yes I do have them.

Could you email these pictures to interested parties?

I could but please wait a day or so & I think they are going to be on a web site for everyone to be able to see them. That is all I can say about it at the moment though because I just finished answering the email asking me if it was ok to do. Hopefully you will see an announcement soon though.

Just an idea, I am sure we all would like to see pictures of some of these
evaluated fjords going to auction.

Yes I am sure it would help.

I will look up the scores they got in the Evaluation & post them soon.

Mike

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska

>I noticed in the Winter 2002/3 issue of the Fjord Herald the 2002 Galena
>Evaluation results listed A.S. Rinska, Amanda's beauty, North creek Gjoi,
>and Skyview Sven all getting reds in conformation, altho there isn't a
>numerical score given.  Seems to me these might me some nice fjords and Tim
>was trying to do something right.
>
>Also, Rinska is a Modellin daughter, and her dam was a red dun, imported
>from Germany.

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
PO Box 685
Webster, NY  14580-0685

Voice 585-872-4114
FAX 585-787-0497