This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I noted that Grabbson has sired a number of greys, mares I think, with
more grey descendants. Check out his descendants in the NFHR Pedigree
search. From his picture in the Record book he almost looks like a
"grey" himself, I rather liked him from that picture.  The dark face
typical of a "grullo" in othr breeds, could indicate the grey genes,
actually he might be termed an "olive grullo" in quarterhorse or
spanish mustang tems?
Grabbson, if handled properly, cleaned up, trained, and had some
muscle tone,  might have certainly placed higher in the evaluation process,
so I have been told.   Anyway he has sired some good fjords, it would a
shame to lose him. I suspect he is a much better producing stallion than
many now currently breeding in the US and Canada.

Jean in Sunny but cold Fairbanks, ALaska, +10.

>Grabbson, 18 year old UNTRAINED stallion.  Evaluated as red, score 70.
>
>Victor, imported Danish stallion, Evaluated as yellow, score 69.  People
have
>told me there is something wrong with his front legs.
>
>Broodmare, 18, broken leg, did not take.
>
>Youngsters.  Various ages from foal to 2 year olds.  Some of these will be
>high risk depending on their condition.
>
>>From my understanding, his four imports are also being sent to this
auction.
>One, the stallion Victor, has already been mentioned.  Tim had also
purchased
>a mare in foal, with a filly at her side, at the same time.
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]