This message is from: "Robert Morgan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>From Helena, MT.
At the Waverly Midwest Horse Sale, Waverly, IA -- March 25 -- 29.
There will be a farm dispersal of 24 registered Fjords, older ones broke,
several yearlings. One mature stallion, another stallion, two yearling
stallions, geldings, mares, some mares bred back. Another group of 14 Fjords,
3 weanling stallions, 2 mares and 8 geldings. website: www.waverlysales.com;
to email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I have no idea how the Fjords are selling at this sale, this is not the first
time they have sold there. This is primarily a draft and driving horse sale
with lots of driving stuff, they usually have about 3 rings going at one time.
Harnesses, carriages, wagons, sleighs, horse drawn farm equipment, all the
other stuff too.
Will anyone be attending the Small Farmers Journal sale in Sisters, OR --
April 25-27? Horses and equipment for farming, and driving. Swap meet also
held on the grounds.
Horse Progress Days, July 4-5, Mt Hope, OH, showcases the animal drawn
technologies. Usually some Fjord teams will attend.
If anyone goes, please report back the results on the prices overall and in
particular the Fjords.
We have a gelding for sale, 4 yrs old, drives well, sort of laid back, just
started riding, (walked up to the stake with the surveyors tape and I think he
tasted it!), will be ridden in the mountains this summer. He will have some
size.
We have a local Helena Equine Expo, all volunteer staff, our 10th year, up to
two days now. We always take a team to the event with the wagon and give
rides. We missed one year, and the next year people were really aggressive
when asking, 'where were you?'
Bonnie, Helena, MT -- where we hope to have spring moisture! A very mild and
somewhat dry winter.