This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is Rhonda Taylor, ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), Straw Hat Stables, Ohio.  I
have a problem and need advice.  My 13 yr old mare is having difficulty
carrying.  She has 3 healthy colts on the ground, and has been bred twice
in the last 3 years.  Each time, she becomes pregnant on the first
service, and carries to 4 1/2 - 5 1/2 months, then absorbs the fetus.
All her blood work is normal, and the uterine culture is negative for
infection. Any ideas?

Jumping through hoops to get E-mail on the road?
You've got two choices: Join the circus, or use Molly Mail.

Molly Mail -- http://www.mollymail.com
Having trouble sending email from different locations ?
Need a single outgoing mail server that will work from anywhere ?

Set it to smtp.com and never have to change it again !

http://www.smtp.com