This message is from: "Linda Walker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Can anyone recommend a reliable horse transport service?

I recently bought a horse and the day before she was to be picked up, several
horses from her barn became ill from an unknown cause.  My horse was not one
of them...thank God.  To be on the safe side, the decision was made not to
ship my horse.  Unfortunately, the horse carrier had already arrived and they
were informed that the horse to be transported was not going.  I feel bad for
the transport company, but then again, this was something that was out of our
control.  This illness came on suddenly, there was no warning.

Upon conversing with the hired transport company, it was decided to terminate
the contract with them. Without going into detail, they were not being very
kind about my situation and their route would not take them back to that area
for at least another month, if then.

So I'm looking for a transport service that is reliable, reasonable in price
and will be having a rig going to New York State within the next week or so.

If anyone can help me, please return an email..asap.

Thanks in advance,

Linda