This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Not sure if this is allowed Steve so if not please disregard and
thank you for all your hard work with the list. Must get really frustrating
at times.
    My therapeutic riding program is having a Benefit Auction on March 1 of
donated items, services etc.. We use the money raised to provide scholarship
funds (either partial or full) for all people who have disabilities and can
not pay for their therapy on horseback. No matter what we never turn anyone
away for lack of payment.
   If anyone on the list would like to send items please send it in care of
me at the following address.

Robyn Marie Sherrard
Freedom Hills
55 RHR Lane
Port Deposit, MD. 21904

      We are a non-profit 501c(3) and are in our 22nd year of providing safe
fun therapy to all ages.
   Again my thanks,  Robyn