This message is from: "fjordcountry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gayle,
     I'd like to know where you got your info on garlic being toxic to horses.
What it may have been about is commercial garlic oil capsules.  In the book
"The complete Herbal Handbook for Farm and Stable" by Juliette de Bairacli
Levy it says to avoid popular, commercial oil capsules.  The concentration of
oil is an internal irritant.  I have a complete description of all the
wonderful attributes of garlic here on my email and will be glad to forward it
to anyone that is interested.  It is an out take from the above mentioned
book.  Email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED], also have natural
prevention and cure for West Nile Virus.  Yes, this is a documented cure, as
per a program developed by Nancy Stephens.  Her paper/protocol
has been accepted by the International Alliance for Animal Healing and Therapy
Oct. 2002 in Portland Oregon.  Again, email me for more details.
     Pamela, your story brought tears to my eyes.  Thank you!      Kathi