This message is from: Bonnie Liermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi List:  I have a question and would like opinions.  We have an
oppossum visiting our barn for cat food.  I have seen it a couple of
times sitting on the rail right next to the cats.  Obviously, my cats do
not see a problem.
Anyways, I assume it has a home either in the straw mow or the hay mow.
How alarmed should I be?  I know they can give the horses a disease.  A
live trap probably won't work.  We have tried repeatedly to trap
raccoons once and we only caught our cats.  Any ideas?  I'm thinking the
only thing we could do is shoot it which I hate to do.  Any opinion
Steve?
thanks for your replys.

Bonnie in WI - it's cold!