This message is from: "Bill Kelley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

" I think we just passed lunch"   Bill Kelley

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 08, 2003 11:30 AM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Fjord Shirt - Needs a Caption! (Free shirt offer)

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ok folks -

If you can help out - there's a free shirt in it for ya!

Here's the quandery .... I am working on a Fjord cartoon (will be painted on
shirts) and need a snappy caption for it.  I don't want to use "Have you
driven a fjord lately" as there is a photo picture tshirt currently on eBay
that has that caption (and I don't want my line draw cartoons stepping on
another person's business toes.)    :-)

So, here's a description of the cartoon:

Fjord is harnessed and trotting along, head turned back "talking" to his
driver.

I'd like a snappy caption / phrase that the Fjord is saying to his driver.
If I pick the phrase you suggest, the I will give you a free shirt - these
are sold at $15.00 on my website & eBay.  You only pay the $3.00 for the
shipping.  The shirt will be in Natural color for this offer (if you want
Royal Blue, or Red instead, then add $1.50 to the shipping cost.  The size
of
the shirt can be adult Small to XLarge -- if you want size XXL or XXXL then
add $1.50 (as that is what I pay for the larger sizes of shirt.)

Thanks in advance anyone who is interested in suggesting a capton with zing!

Sher
<A HREF="www.RockyMountainTrails.net">www.RockyMountainTrails.net</A>
(click on Pet Products and follow link to Fjord
page)