This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Pamela--

Friday, February 7, 2003, you wrote:

> Oh yeah? Haven't you seen those HUGE centipedes yet? Or the hordes
> of grasshoppers? Or the skeeters? I remember more bugs in New Mexico
> than any place I've ever lived!

  You must have lived in the valley. Up on the mesa tarantulas rule,
  absolutely no skeeters. And so far as I know, no centipedes and the
  grasshoppers starve.

 --
Steve McIlree -- Pferd & Skipper -- Omaha, NE/Las Cruces, NM, USA
 The difference between a policy and a crusade is that a policy is