This message is from: "Linda Walker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I bought my first Fjord almost two weeks ago.  Her name is Phelisia (her barn
name is Ellie) and she is seven years old.  I've now seen two videos of her
and she has gaits to die for!!!  The transportation arrangements have been
made and she is leaving Weedsport, New York on Feb. 17 and will arrive in
Green Bay, WI on the 19th.  Her stall is ready, the tack is hung and she will
have many visitors in the weeks to come.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank a very special person who has
been instrumental in helping me find my "dream" fjord.  Patti Jo Walters of
Francis Creek Fjords in Two Rivers, WI has shared her expertise and love of
the Fjord breed with me.  You have been a tremendous help!!  So, on behalf of
Ellie and myself, we thank you and we look forward to riding with you in the
near future.

Until next time,

Linda Walker