-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherrie Dayton
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 12:36 PM
To: Fjord List
Subject: Driving Clinic

This message is from: "Sherrie Dayton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Howdy Folks,  We had our first  meeting for the 17th Annual
International
Fjord Horse Show last week.  Some of the folks thought It would be good
have a clinic during the year to help some of us get prepared for the
show and
for our own pleasure.  We all want a safe situation working with our
fine
horses, and I think a clinic would be a real bonus for us.  So,  I am
going to
try to get this together early so we can get plenty of members on board.
have Brian Jensen lined up to do the clinic.  We have not picked a date
as yet
until we know how many folks can attend and the best dates for them.
Sometime
in late spring is what we thought, say late June or ?  Let us know
either by
snail mail or E-mail if you may be interested.  The clinic will focus on
taking a pair of horses that have done a fair amount of driving single
and
pairing them up.  There will be some class room and some in the arena.
More
details will be available as we get this better organized.  We just need
count on those who would join us at our place or at a nearby arena.  One
day
clinic of about 4 to 5 hours.  The cost will be in the range of $25.
with a
pot luck and some other fun to follow.  Thanks for you time,   as
always,
"Happy Trails"    Ron Dayton