This message is from: Anita Unrau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi All,

Just wanted to let everyone know we have three geldings for sale at $2500.00 US
each.

Anvil's Mektig: 2001 dark brown dun  gelding sired by Anvil's Morgen out of
Anvil's Weilew.
General purpose type.  Very dark brown markings on face and around eyes.
Excellent riding or
driving prospect.

KeJaCo's Hakon: 2001 dark brown dun gelding sired by Anvil's Regin out of
KeJaCo's Halga.
General purpose with a dark face.  Will make an wonderful all around horse.

KeJaCo's Jakob: 2000 light brown dun gelding sired by Anvil's Morgen out of
Juli.

Little more leggy than the others.  Has a showy presence about him that catchs
your eye.
Super driving or riding prospect.  The right age for someone to start working
with.

All three spent the summer  running out on the mountain where they learnt  how
handle
themselves on rough terrain.   Winter time now they are in paddocks and with
shedding season
now started I am out there during the day trying to keep up with all that hair.
The geldings have been taught
to  stand quietly in standing stalls and cross ties.

For more information on each one we can be reached at 250-446-2502  or email at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for
pictures.

Anita Unrau
Rock Creek, B.C.