This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Several of us who have horses that need to be evaluated have been discussing
the idea of putting on an evaluation in Nebraska . We are located in the
center of the country, and 800 miles west of Cincinnati where there is an
evaluation planned for September of this year. There are two fine show
facilities near here, 2 1/2 hrs from Des Moines, 2 1/2 hrs from Kansas City,
3 hrs. from Souix Falls, 8 hrs from Denver.

Mike May tells me we would need 30-40 horses to put on the evaluation.  If
you would be interested in bringing your horses to an evaluation in Nebraska
in August, please e-mail me privately.  If we get enough response I will
formally pursue this.

Thanks,
Janice Lee
Little Farm Fjords