This message is from: "DT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have posted here that I took a friend's Percheron/Fjord cross in for her.
SHe is pregnant and has been bred to a Belgian. She is gray with the
dappling being that Fjord yellow color. If the baby is 50% Belgian and 25%
Fjord and 25% Grey Percheron what might the color of the foal be?

Also I am feeding the mare a good quality grass hay and giving vitamin
supplements. I was planning on feeding her Alfalfa/grass in her last month
of pregnancy. I would like opinions?

Deb, mom of Lars (who adores the mare, Sundae)