This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Peg,
I looked at your page:  "Yenna, the sole yellow dun filly in the US".  Hey,
maybe my Anvil's Adel isn't officially designated a yelow yet or registered
with the NFHR, but I bet that when I do register her, Mike may will call
her a "yellow" just as he did her full brother  Anvil's Saloman. Just
thought I'd mention that..and that yes, Alaska IS in the US! LOL  Here's
pictures of Adel on my Picturetrail album.
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=743898&uid=460539
click on pictures of Adel.

I can't wait to see what Yenna looks like all shed out!

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska. Clear and cold, (but not as cold as it usually
is in January.)  -10F.

>This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Hey y'all - we finally got out web site revised. New stuff on every page
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]