This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi All,

Catherine Lassesen gave me a Fjordy cookie cutter for Christmas this past
year when she & Rune came to pick up a horse that I had in training for them.
 There is a recipe card attached.  The signature on the recipe is Ann Clark,
LTD, Mendon, VT.  There is a phone number for product information,
1-800-252-6798.  I assume that might be for the cookie cutter?

Now, for the REST of the story - Our Oregon Fjord club had participated in a
Scandinavian Festival in Astoria, OR last year.  As I was wandering through
the booths, I found 2 Fjordy cookie cutters, one medium size and one small.
Of course, I HAD to buy them!

The one that Catherine gave me is bigger than the other 2 so now I have a
stallion, mare, and baby!!  I also found some black decorator frosting in a
tube at Safeway.  OOOO!  Now just have to find TIME to get creative in my
kitchen instead of my barn!  YEAH RIGHT!  I'm not sure when that might be
since we just built a spectacular 100'x200' all-weather outdoor arena and
another barn that will give us 10 more stalls.  Never thought I'd see the day
that my barn would be too small - it is 250' long and has 19 stalls and an
indoor arena, but we have actually outgrown it!  I have a waiting list for
training and that new barn will be nearly full as soon as it is finished and,
yes, many of them are Fjords.  I am one trainer that absolutely LOVES working
with Fjords.

I've been noting several folks mentioning on the list that they're having
very cold weather.  BEEN THERE, DONE THAT all of the years that we lived in
MT.  One of the reasons we chose to move to OR was the milder climate.  Yes,
it does rain a lot here, but we don't have to shovel that.  I have snowdrops
in bloom right now and hyacinths, daffodils, etc., are beginning to emerge
from the ground.  It was 60 degrees this week.  Donning flame suit, ducking
and running! LOL!

Just so you don't throw spit wads too, downside is that it is too wet for
horses to live outside during the winter - thus the need for so many stalls.
The other downside is that those stalls have to be cleaned everyday - so I'm
outta here.  It is my turn to do stalls today, since this is the staff's day
off.

Gayle Ware
Field of Dreams
Eugene, OR