This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello All,
    It has been a while since we sent a post, however, we have been very busy
reading all of yours.  It has been some mighty interesting reading and some
good information.  For a time the amount of posts were coming fast.  It would
be very nice to meet some of you who are within a few hours drive from here.
Lumby, BC is not too far nor Nelson, BC, and we might get to Bend, OR one of
these times. We appreciate your wise words.
    We are writing to mention an article in the Feb/March "Farm and ranch
living."  There is a short article from a Los Osos, California therapeutic
riding stable where they use Fjords. A nice picture of a young girl riding a
Fjord.
    Our filly Sanvika, born in May is now a "teenager" we think.  We take her
out most days for a walk around the neighborhood, and she loves that.
    It's snowing in Othello today, and ground is white.  Just put down a bale
of nice dry straw for the animals to enjoy. Last summer wife Ann decided on
some chickens to help scratch around the manure and such, and now we get
about 7 or 8 fresh eggs a day.  Some mornings the eggs are still warm when
they go into the frying pan!
    All for now--waiting for spring.
    Dave and Ann Sperl
    Othello, WA