This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   I am guilty of being forgetful.
Another good reason that I am thankful to have Amy here at home.  I received
my SS gift last week and did not find time to post my Thanks. Amy every day
said did you send your thanks in an email today?   Well too many days have
pasted.  Today is the day.
 Mary Dixon,  "Thank you " for the nice hand made pin of the border collie,
in the likeness of my dog Skye.  Also the hand made horse treats .  Our
Fjords look for the treat, when I go out to see them. What a nice gift I have
received.
Cynthia I do thank you for the good job you did this year on the Secret
Santa. We volunteer you for next S S. LOL  Tillie

Dun Lookin' Fjords
Bud,Tillie & Amy Evers
Redmond OR  (541) 548-6018
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/8589