-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Krist Martinsen
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 4:32 PM
To: Fjordlist
Subject: fjord promotion

This message is from: "Krist Martinsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This message is from Krist Martinsen

The attachment shows us promoting our Fjord, Per, at our friend's
Christmas
Tree Farm this Dec.  We have given free rides through the tree farm the
past
four years on weekends in Dec.  Before that we lived on Orcas Island in
Washington state and while practicing a cone course during the summer,
lots of
tourists stopped to look and were curious as to this beautiful breed.
They
took many pictures over the years.

In the pictures attached, the tree farm owner's kitten decided to
investigate
his  hind leg --to everyone's amazement, Per just kept looking for
another
weed to eat as the kitten climbed his hock.  A good example of a calm
breed.
Enjoy!

[demime 0.99c.8 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a
name of Per_Eating.jpg]

[demime 0.99c.8 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a
name of Cat_eating_hock.jpg]

[demime 0.99c.8 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a
name of Cat_at_Per_Foot.jpg]