This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Steve,

I aplaud your decision. And the one about crossbreeding discussions.  It
WAS getting a little heated, like discussing religion!

A suggestion for those who don'r want to have another list coming as
emails, just go to the  UEFFjordRescue web page
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UEFFjordRescue/
and read the messages there.  check no emails.  If you are really
interested in what is happening, you can just bookmark that web page and
check it every day or whenever.  I have subscribed to a number of Yahoo
horse lists and read them all on their respective webpages.  Sure save
getting hundreds of emails! (don't know if it save me from more spam,
tho)

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, clear and was sunny..Sun now has set at 3:17 pm,
4 hours 40 minutes possible sunlight. 5 degrees F.

>This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>  Well, every once in awhile someone has to make a judgement call, and
>  I have made the one on the rescue thread. Although some folks may
>  see it as an on-topic discussion, it has been straying toward
>  soliciting and advertising for a specific cause. That is my call and
>  it is final. I only wish that the folks that have been writing me
>  off-list approving of this decision would provide as much support
>  on-list to balance the heat I'm taking for shutting down this

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]