This message is from: "Debby Stai" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I guess I must not be with it or something, I just got my copy of the Herald
last night, read, and read, and reread, and was not offended nor felt mislead
by what the President had to say.  I have to say I am an amatuer to fjords
having only owned them for 3 yrs. now, have two with one on the way.  This was
a questionnaire, I filled mine out and I think we all should have, I know its
been mentioned that many are out busy with their horses, it took minutes to
fill this out and mail it back.  I'd think someone went to alot of trouble to
put this together, hoping for constructive feedback of some kind.  I didn't
take it to mean that changes were coming, more for information on what else
can we do to help promote the fjord as a kind and willing horse, with the
ability to do it all.  I see no where in this message the advocating of
lowering the standards.  I looked through the Herald at the different fjords
represented by the different farms, many being ridden, many being driven, a
variety within the breed, I think it was absolutely wonderful.  Maybe I'm not
reading between the lines or something, maybe there isn't anything to read.
Just my take on it.
Debby